Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Morning Cartoons


This is sweet pea and his teddy bear watching cartoons this morning. He's frowning because the light was off and I flipped it on for the photo, I guess it was too bright. He must be working on some molars because he has been a fussy mess and occasionally chewing on his fingers a bit. We met Aunt Hayhay, or ''eye-yi" for breakfast at IHOP this morning. It was really not their best day. I will spare you the details and tell you that we only paid for one entree by the time it was all said and done. Nice people but what a bunch of dumb bunnies! Easton and I missed our first earthquake. We were in the car driving to IHOP i guess when it hit. I wish I would have been home to see what the dogs did-if anything. The grass and weed allergies are still high and both dogs are itchy and scratchy and driving me bonkers. I hate to let them itch, but I also hate to spend $75 a piece for a cortisone shot. I have a ton of chores to do and zero interest in leaving my comfy chair or hot chai tea. Weighing my options.....chair & tea win.

No comments:

Post a Comment