Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Punkin' Patch

We were invited to a birthday party at a pumpkin patch last weekend. I jumped at the opportunity to take some great pictures of Easton because it was going to be beautiful outside and he is old enough now to toddle around and have some fun. He made short work of some s'mores. And we played on hay bales and in a small petting zoo, along with climbing on some pumpkins. There was more to do, play areas, a hay ride, and a pony ride. We skipped the ponies and accidentally missed the hay ride but had a great time. I got the lens I wanted for my camera but still dont have any editing software, and dont particularly care for the free stuff Ive found online so my pictures are un-edited or 'straight out of the camera' pretty much. Thank goodness my kid is cute! I added a photo stream on the blog at the bottom of the page so you can see all the pictures I was able to get. There are some really cute ones I need to print. I believe you have to double click on a picture and then go from the page that pops up to see the entire album. Clicking on the link that says 'view my album' doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment