Saturday, September 18, 2010

Nap time

Its a rare occasion these days that I can rock Easton to sleep. He usually gets frustrated and hot and flip flops like a fish on a dock when I try to hold him until he finally dozes off. He just can't get comfy. I chalk it up to me not having enough real estate for him to lay comfortably in my arms. Today however, I must have added an lb or two because he did fall asleep quite happily while I held him for nap time. It feels so good to hold him and cuddle him and just watch him sleep. How lucky am I? I like to put him in his jammies for his naps. I think its more comfy when I can put on stretchy pants and a soft tee, so surely a baby would nap better in a giraffe infested onsie right?  I say yes. And so does E, as he slept a solid 2+ hours until we finally woke him up because we were starving and ready to head out for lunch and errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment