Sunday, September 19, 2010

Airplane for Breakfast



He takes his coffee with cream and sugar. Thats a sugar packet he was shaking at his cup, because he saw me doing that for my coffee and he is a master at mime.


Having French toast for breakfast is a good thing. Having it next to a runway full of little airplanes coming & going is even better, especially if you are a 1 year old, or my husband! Easton knows what airplanes are now and when we are driving the car if he sees a plane out the window he makes his "nrrrrr" noise and flails his hand like a plane flying by. If we are outside he stops everything and looks to the sky if he hears one nearby. Chris says E will be a pilot, make me barf why don't you?! I say he's more mechanically minded so he will just design them and be a gajillionaire. Spell check it. It looks right to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment