Friday, September 3, 2010

Food Pyramid



     

So, can anyone tell me..are Fig Newtons considered a fruit? They were stand ins today for lunch and Easton loves them. He's been honing his fork skills and looks to be a righty in the making. I hope I luck out & he continues to be a big eater-discriminating to none! This kid can put food away like nobody's business. So far today he's enjoyed sweet potato pancakes, biscuits and gravy, an omelet with avocados, green onions, jack cheese, & sausage, cottage cheese (a staple in his diet), vienna sausages, chicken & veggie raviolis, 2 toddler size rice cakes, 2 Fig Newtons, a couple handfulls of puffies and a big cup of milk. I'm sure I'm forgetting something in there. We haven't even had dinner yet! I think I may make a daily menu posting out of it, who knew a 1 year old could and would eat so much?! Oh, and I bought him a half gallon of whole milk on Monday-he polished it off this morning only because I rationed it in order for him to have some when he woke up. Looks like we will be buying the gallon from now on, or buying a cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment