Saturday, September 4, 2010

Busy With a Capital B

My day started with Chris bringing E in straight from his crib, after a lightening fast diaper and wardrobe change. E was delivered to me in bed with a fresh OU outfit and jeans on. So cute. E is kind of a cuddle bug in the mornings if I'm lucky enough to catch him in that tiny window of time between waking and "get me a cup of magic milk pronto, mom".  So we cuddled for a few, called Mimi and made plans to go to breakfast at a local greasy spoon called Classen Grill. We were first timers today and let me tell you, the french toast was heavenly! Next we were off to a new high end furniture consignment shop to browse, then home for a nap. After a long battle and a short nap we went to the hospital to meet our new baby friend Charlie Morley. What a doll! Its so different holding an 8lb baby again, lugging around my little lunch box has really built up my biceps. Don't bother looking to verify this claim. So after the hospital we made a pit stop at Braums and Chris & I secretly shared a milk shake. We have to hide it from E or else Im stuck climbing in the back seat to play the middle man between the two boys while they take turns sucking down the tasty treat that was my idea in the first place. Next stop, dinner at Hideaway Pizza with J and Kara and their 3 adorable little girls.  Afterwards the guys kindly took the reigns and stayed back with the kiddos & hit the park (4 in total ages 6 and under) while Kara & I made a quick trip to the hospital to see baby Charlie. Home, bath for E, milk & bedtime stories with dad, and finally SLEEP! Whew. And poor Chris didn't get to see the OU game :(

No comments:

Post a Comment